Monday, April 23, 2012

The Cluless Misis joins OPEN Philippines


Phew... That was fast! It has only been exactly eight days since I announced and acknowledged unemployment and here I am again facing a new and exciting challenge at Open Philippines. 

Open Philippines is the activations outfit of Lowe Philippines, one of the biggest advertising agencies in the Philippines, where I used to be an Account Manager before, handling big accounts like Petron, Ovaltine, Holcim Cement and Red Ribbon. To read more about Open Philippines, click here http://www.openandpartners.com/ph or you may also read their interesting advertising and marketing insights at http://openphilippinesblog.com/

Tip on getting a job fast (specially applicable to experienced professionals), take advantage of your contacts! 

Because of my incessant part-time job hunting, I came across the Facebook profile of a dear friend who is the head of Open Philippines, I sent a personal message, he replied, I sent my CV, he replied, we met, we agreed, and voila, I'm not jobless anymore!

I cannot disclose the full detail of our agreement but let's just say this will open huge opportunities for me. I'm so excited to have a holistic experience in activations/ below the line advertising and this will definitely help me progress to a better Events and Marketing Maven that I aspire to be (among other things).

No comments:

Post a Comment