Monday, August 6, 2012

Starting Over

Okay, I deeply apologize to myself and to my future readers (how i wish) for being sO lazy to post blog entries for soooo long... In my defense, I was busy! With what you may ask? Well, you'll find out very soon in my succeeding posts. Promise, I'll be more committed from hereon.

Oh, it feels like I have to start all over again. Am I Clueless Misis no more? You be the judge.

Since my last blog post, click here for a refresher, I have:
1. Gotten myself a new laptop! Hooray for me!


2. Concluded a successful campaign with Open Philippines for Axe Anarchy. I'll post about the event soon.

3. Started my own weddings and events coordination biz 
AND booked my very first couple for 11.12.13.


4. Shot four webisodes with the lovely Georgina Wilson 
for Garnier Pure Active as a part-time model.
Subscribe to Garnier Philippines on YouTube to see all four videos.
Or wait for my blogpost on my Garnier commercial experience. 

5. And, small kuddos to me for taking a step in trying to go back to studying at the Fashion Institute of the Philippines by going to the school to inquire about taking refresher courses.


I have few trips that I want to share as well so stay tuned for few more blog posts coming in a week or so.

xoxo
The Clueless Mrs







No comments:

Post a Comment