Monday, December 17, 2012

The Yishion Challenge

If you've read my blog post I published last night, you'll know that I enjoyed a shopping treat from Yishion to celebrate the opening of their second branch at the District Mall, Cavite city. Well, there's actually a caveat to that... A blogger styling challenge, which I am absolutely game for.

To give you a refresher, we were given a P3,000 budget (and time limit) to come up with an outfit that expresses our unique personal style. 

If you've been following me long enough, you'll know that when I started doing fashion posts, I made it my personal mission to help my readers learn about real fashion by knowing their own personal style based on one's specific size, shape, color and personality, and how to work it while doing it all within the budget. That's the reason why I also put price tags on what I wear because you really don't have to spend millions to look fab. It's all about personal style, being comfortable in your own skin and a spark of confidence to work any outfit you have on.

While I say all these, I don't proclaim myself as an expert in fashion already because I have not stopped myself from learning about transforming even my own personal style. One problem I face actually (although it is a goooood problem), people find me looking much younger than I really am. That's probably because I often borrow clothes from my younger sister or the fashion bloggers that I follow and influence me as well are on that age category. *haha* So, when this challenge was presented to us, I gave myself an extra challenge by coming up with a more mature number. 

It's funny though because if there are two things I shy away from, that would be color red because I'm simply not a red person and harem pants because it makes my hips look bigger, and look what I picked for this particular challenge?! A combination of both! *lol* 

What I LOVE about this combo is #1 the shade of this red chiffon top is not that strong for my color preference and I love how it makes my skin look glowing, don't you think? It also had me at "last piece" which gives me an edge over other bloggers because I will be the only girl from the bunch who will have this top. *high five* #2 this harem pants just fits me perfectly. Pulling it up to my waist also creates an illusion of a slimmer waist. *clap*clap*

As a Mrs.' I am also very practical when I shop and this includes asking myself "how can I wear this in at least three different ways?" And for this challenge, I already came up with two... Check it out!

Look #1
Perfect for a meeting

Look #2
Something more fun and casual
Red Chiffon Top that comes with a white sleeveless undershirt: Yishion (P1,299)
Polkadot Harem Pants: Yishion (P1,299)
Necklace: Yishion (P499)
Look #1 Black Pumps (same here)
Look #2 Black Pumps (same here)


Special thanks to my sister, Mars Soller, for being my photographer for the day.


What do you think of my outfits? 
Show me some LOVE by leaving a comment and by sharing this post. 


xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs. wears
LIKE Yishion on Facebook

24 comments:

  1. I love everything Z! Good job on the outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your combination. The necklace was just right for the accent. The whole outfit made me curious of what is Yishion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Go, check it out! There's a store in Shangri-La Plaza Mall you can visit if you're too far from Cavite ;)

      Delete
  3. beautiful. i just have to ask... what's the point of posting the 4th photo? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... thanks Grets! I just love the composition of the 4th photo kahit blurred ako. ;)

      Delete
  4. great job! shows that you can look fashionable while staying on budget :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always! i love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the outfits but most of all the pants. it is very chic and stylish. also the peep toe pumps, so adorable. i want one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab pants and your second shoes!!! and the gold ring... love it! good job zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice once Aiza! Love the combination. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the ring and the necklace! so fash =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're onle amazing blogger. I love reading all you're lastest posts. Nice Yishion pants! You can dress it up, dress it down. . Either way it gives a different feel of effect. I also like how you play with the accessories. It surely add some extra something don't you think?! Kudos Cluless Mrs. *clap* *clap*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane for the very sweet note and thanks for supporting my blog :)

      Delete
  11. Ganda ng outfit(s)! You nailed it! Partida, time constraint pa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always impressed with how you have transformed yourself from a nobody to a somebody. You have amazed me yet again. Good job sis! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Impressed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one! I love it! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pants :) Plus your black, purple and red platforms. Great work on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @Cosomosyana and to everyone who liked this look ;) xoxo

      Delete