Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Shadow Play by the Voluptuous Vixen

First of all, I would like to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas

Excuse my silence for I have been trying to savor the momentary feel of the Christmas season. It has been a very busy December so I allowed myself to grab the opportunity - in this seemingly short vacay - to sink into the depth of my bed, my fluffy pillows, and cuddle under the arms of my husband while I try to shut my "brain-on-work" off and inject myself with some Christmas cheer and attempt to seek clarity for this long-year cluelessness (sort of). 

I have a LOT of blog posts still pending and few vlog "Kitchen Diaries" episodes to edit but  till I get to that, here's an outfit post. My segue is disjointed, I know... *hahaha* but I can't seem to find the right connect with all the thoughts flooding my head right now. 

ANYWAY, I really didn't plan for an outfit shoot yesterday because I was in one of my very casual moments to greet Christmas but a quaint ray of light in our parking lot simply lured me into one artsy photography session. Thank God I did it because the outcome of the photos (with some creative editing) were breathtaking. I'm still kilig to the bones when I look at the photos. Take a look.

Finding the light

What was clear to me was that, I have turned into one voluptuous vixen with all the weight I have gained over a few months because of my thyroid problem. Nevertheless, although I prefer the skinny me, I love my body and I embrace my sexy voluptuousity, if there's even such a word. *lol

inhale... inhale... inhale...
Studded leatherette Bracelet: For Reselling Soon... (SRP P150)
Gold Watch: Timex (Sale @ est. P1,749)
Earrings: For Reselling Soon... (SRP P160)
Eyes: ELF "Eyes.Lips.Face" Make Up
Brows: Etude House
Skin: BB Cream from Etude House; 2-way Foundation from Maybelline
Lips: Maybelline
Muffin top: No where to Hide...
Shadow Play
Medusa 
Shots created after 10x hair flips. Photos edited using Camera 360 App for Iphone.

Dark Angel
Top: Penshoppe (Sale @ P299)
Jeans: Denim Spice from People Are People (Sale @ P799)
Nude Pumps: Charles & Keith (P1,999)


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment