Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One Hat Day

[01.14.2013] Woke up in the warm embrace of my husband in the cold Tagaytay weather where we spent out first year anniversary for a quick relaxing escape from the city. I couldn't believe how fast time really flies when you're really having fun. It feels just like yesterday when we said our I DOs and when everything was at slow-mo because we were trying the revel in every second of our wedding day.

Tagaytay wasn't really our first choice to celebrate our first anniversary at, but it's the best second, I have to say. It's sort of going back to where year one started when we were still boyfriend-girlfriend. A secret garden a lot of people go to for a green feast that's out of the ordinary- Sonya's Garden. 

#instagram

Like our plans that always seem to change, this wasn't my first outfit choice for the occasion but when my sis handed me her partial and late Christmas gift, a dress from Tomato, I fell in love with it so much that I had to wear it for the special affair. The hat I also borrowed from her was also perfect for a complete simple garden-theme number. Everything just looks relaxed, young and fresh, don't you agree?



To add to the freshness of this outfit is this pretty gift I got from my hubby - a charm watch bracelet from Anne Klein, which stands as my temporary substitute for Pandora till we can actually afford one. *haha* Kudos to my sweet hubby for getting me this. Isn't it sOooo me? *lol* And what did he get in return, you ask? I hate to admit that I settled for a very very very practical gift because I couldn't afford all the things I originally wanted to give him at the moment - a grooming kit! *lol* I know, MAJOR FAIL for a first year anniversary gift but at least it's something that he will really use... right?!?!? *haha*major fail*sigh*


Well, anyway, I owe him. Good thing there will be other more occasions I can make bawi


Price Tags?
Hat: The Landmark (P199)
Dress: Tomato- gift from sis- (Sale @ 50% off P350)
Slippers: Havaianas (P1,250)
Bag: Forever 21 (Sale @ 70% off P661)
Cocktail Ring: Forever 21- gift from sis-in-law
Necklace: Forever 21-gift from sis-in-law

What do you think of my look? LIKE it on #clozettte




xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment