Friday, March 1, 2013

Rewind in Fast Forward

Before February finally ends (oooops... It's March already) but still - allow me a quick rewind of important milestones and blessings that showered my way this (last) month. 

Ever since I went into retirement and ventured full-time into business, I have to say I have been more hectic than ever. From legalizing my business, signing up for bridal fairs, ingress here and there, DIY-ing all my business needs from designs, website, and other paperworks, to non-stop meetings and research and follow-throughs post-fair *phew* it really never ends. They say, when it rains, it pours. Well, good thing I have a lot of pails and buckets to catch every drop from Heaven.


1. I've finished ALL permits and requirements to make my business as legit as it can get. 
Just in case you are curious, to start up a business you need to:
1. Register your Business Name with the Department of Trade & Industry (for sole proprietorship) OR with Securities and Exchange Commission (for partnerships & corporation)
2. Get a Barangay Clearance
3. Get your Mayor's Permit
4. Register your business with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
Once you've secured your BIR RegistrationPlate "Ask for Receipt," Accounting Journals and Official Receipts from BIR *voila* you are ready to go.


2. Booth Set Up #1 at the Lucky Chinatown Mall (Annex Bldg) as part of DTI's special collaboration with Megaworld for SMEs.
Our beautiful boutique shared with Dream Maker and BSK International Dolls
At the ribbon cutting ceremony of the Metro Festival at Lucky Chinatown
and here's my pretty mom doing her opening remarks.
DTI + Megaworld + Chinese Business Community
I-spy with my hazelnut eyes Fairytale's logo. Can you see?
During Chinese New Year with a Dancing Dragon at work.
Beside me are my very supportive and loving mom & dad.

3. Booth Set-up #2 at the Weddings & Debuts 2013 Bridal Fair
Our humble booth at the Weddings & Debuts 2013 Bridal Fair
Day 3 - Haggard and Exhausted but still smiling.
At work
I can't believe I achieved a lot in just 28 short days and I couldn't have done it all without the unending support of my family and the encouragement of all my friends and readers. So, thank you everyone and AJA! AJA! AJA! (to me).


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.
Yeah, I am this haggard nowadays :)



















2 comments: