Thursday, March 7, 2013

30 before 30


This blog post is actually inspired by the 30 before 30 List of We Are Sole Sisters whose story is very inspiring specially to those who dreams of traveling the world or simply wants to live a life of adventure. (To We Are Sole Sisters, hope you don't mind me borrowing the title)

Since I have 364 days left before I actually do reach 30, I think doing this list is just very timely and will (hopefully) help me achieve some of the goals I have while I'm still in my 20 something. 

--- okay, 10 minutes staring at a blank page is just sad --- 
--- I thought this is going to be easy ---

Let me start with the things I want to prioritize and hopefully, the list of dreams I have been keeping in my head will just flow out in writing...

1. Get pregnant - Well, to be fair to the super wannabe lolos and lolas (both sides) it has been a year and I really do want to start a family already. I just hope "in God's time" comes quicker.
2. Get my Weddings & Events Coordination business (really) off the ground - I'm there. Almost. Just need to keep my focus and really work hard.
3. Get back into Fashion School - Done with my first day in taking a refresher course in Basic Pattern Making and hopefully I can really finish it till the end so I can advance to other courses.
4. Enroll for Advance Pattern Making and Haute Couture and be part of Fashion Institute of the Philippines' 2013 Graduation Show 
5. Experience surfing. Any surfing spots will do. 
6. Join a Volunteer program - I'm eyeing on something. I just hope it pushes through.
7. Lose 15 lbs. by May - Been trying since January and I have given up rice since Ash Wednesday. I cheated a bit yesterday at my Pre-Birthday dinner but I.CAN.DO.THIS.
8. Work on the interior design of our condo - Budget is all I need. I'll say one corner at a time.
9. Drive Not just within the village but actually be able to drive going as far as Quezon City (North) and Batangas (South).
10. Get myself an iPad - To justify, I need this for my job. At least one client says so... many times already *wink*
11. Go or at least book a trip to Hong Kong - It's has been more than 10 years since my first trip to HK with my family and my husband hasn't been there so this is very important.
12. Fix up my blog and make Clueless Mrs. a dot com.
13. Own a car - long shot but who knows? I might be lucky enough to win the lottery or a raffle promo.
14. Start selling samples of my designs by December
15. Explore Mt. Pinatubo
16. Get featured in a magazine
17. Be recognized as a Fashion/ Prenup Stylist
18. Learn basic Make-Up
19. Learn how to bake
20. Get a bad-*** camera
21. Get another big break in modeling - last year has been a good one for me. Hopefully, this year would be better.
22. Go to Coron
23. Explore Cebu - I've been to Cebu twice already but both are business trips so it doesn't count.
24. Join at least three (3) Bridal Fairs this year - I've already joined one. Two more to go :)
25. Be more experimental when it comes to clothes and dress up beyond my "classic" comfort zone.
26. Apprentice with a Couture Designer - Really get hands-on experience in couture designing, sewing, etc. I believe this will help me master my craft. 
27. Eat at an authentic Indian restaurant - I'm talking about the ones where you have seat on big colorful pillows and belly dancers entertain you, with shisha and all. Sadly, I haven't tried this and I don't know where to actually experience this.
28. Learn basic photography
29. Start planning for our dream home - Also a loooong shot but only God knows...
30. Earn enough without finding a need to get a full-time job. - this would definitely be sweeeeeeeet.

So there, that's my 30 before 30 List! I know I still have 364 days but life is too short so I've got to start NOW. Let's see what happens and good luck to me.

Do you have yours too? Share it with me by leaving a comment below.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

4 comments:

  1. you won't find any belly dancers or shisha at indian restaurants because those are middle eastern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the correction coz I get confused sometimes ;) Thanks for reading my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hey clueless Misis,(i'm an invisible reader of your site) visit Liw-Liwa surfing site if you wanna learn basic surfing. What's best about this is it's very near the metro, cheap and not crowded at all!

    :-)
    Check my Liw Liwa post: http://www.ponderingpaodaolei.net/2013/03/my-liw-liwa-love-story.html
    and my estimated budget in my recent trip there: http://www.ponderingpaodaolei.net/2013/03/going-to-liw-liwa-sample-itinerary.html

    Have fun! :-)

    --Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula,

      Thanks for the note and for supporting my blog. I'll definitely check out your link. Thanks a bunch! ;)

      xoxo
      The Clueless Mrs.

      Delete