Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Femme Ala Mod

It's been a looooong time since I made an outfit post. It's probably because my daily get up now involves a heavy Jansport and the most comfortable flats I can find. I don't know how many times I've shared that already but the sight of my haggardness is really that depressing most of the time. My continuous weight gain may have caused my confidence level to dip as well but I'm working on that. 

For the particular reason that I want to win an iPad mini, I entered this contest of Solemate by SM Bags and Shoes and made an effort to dazzle myself up again and courageously face the camera. 

Make Up trick:
Contouring for some instant cheekbones

It took me a while to get comfortable in front of the camera again but I told myself to just have fun and everything was a breeze from then on. It was just like riding the bike.


For my comeback outfit post, I decided to go Classy Casual Chic, and there's nothing more classy than a black and white ensemble. What do you think?


This is one of those days that I really miss home and have a wide variety of clothes and accessories that I can mix and match. And with "wide variety" I meant having three closets I can dig from- mine, my sister's and my mom's. Would you believe that from this whole outfit, I only own the necklace, the watch and the Solemate flats? Here's the breakdown and the budget-friendly price tags.

Necklace: Gift from my former boss (est. P600 - P800)
Bag: Parfois (Sale @ P899) *borrowed from mom*
Watch: DKNY (Est. P5,000+), birthday gift from in-laws
Cocktail Ring: Bazaar find (est. P100-P150) *borrowed from sister*
Bracelet: The Landmark (P120) *borrowed from sister*

The key piece to this ensemble is my Solemate flats. It's very rare for me to find THE perfect pair of black flats so I was really happy, as in up to my ears happy, when I found this pair. They're the most comfortable set I've ever had that I just had to have more than one so, I swiped to have a total of four pairs of Solemate shoes in different colors and designs. Not to worry about spending a lot though coz two pairs of Solemate is only priced at P399. Talk about budget shopping. 

Solemate Flats (Two for P399)
White tank: *borrowed from mom*
Sleeveless Blazer: Studio, SM Sucat Outlet (Sale @ P250),
*borrowed and arbored from sister*
Lace Shorts: SM GTW (Sale @ P150, same here)

I love how the texture on my white tank (my mom's I meant) perfectly matches the texture on my (my mom's) white bag. It made the simple black and white outfit totally not boring. Don't you agree?


What do you think?
Please give me some *Love* and VOTE for ME

xoxo

The Clueless Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty but you're kinda overweight. you need to go on diet

    ReplyDelete