Tuesday, August 28, 2012

China Doll

Overwhelmed by the COTTON ON news, I just had to wear something from Cotton On today. So, with China Doll look as peg, I wore my pale orange chiffon button-down dress from Cotton On paired with a black midi skirt. (Half of the dress is just hidden under the skirt)
Top/ Dress: COTTON ON Singapore (Sale at SGD10 or approx. P340)
Midi Skirt: Blanc Noir form SM Department Store (Sale at P350)
Black Peep-toed Pumps: Charles & Keith (P1,999)
I would have layered my necklace over a bigger chunk
to give my outfit more texture but I just don't have one yet
so, I just went for my usual minimal accessories. 
To finish off my look, I pulled my hair into a bun.

Lips: Perfect Bare 09 lipstick from Elizabeth Arden
Eyes: Maybelline Cosmetics

All photos shot using iPhone 4s 
edited via Pixlr-o-matic & Vintage Cam

xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit! especially the shoes :)
    can you do a what's in my purse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a good idea. I'll put that in my [v]log pipeline ;)

      Delete