Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick 'N Easy Cooking- A teaser to Kitchen Diaries Ep. 2

Have you guys seen this new TV commercial from Del Monte?



Wow, this is very timely because I'll be using a Del Monte Quick 'N Easy Mix for my next episode of the Kitchen Diaries. (Arggh... the secret is out)

Mika Lagdameo- Martinez is just the perfect endorser for this because she's also a young homemaker like me. I just don't get why they had to use a different VO (voice over). 

Anyway, while searching for the Del Monte Quick 'N Easy commercial on YouTube (umh, attention to the agency, the video is not very searchable. Please fix your titles and add more tags!), I came across this:


I think it is very smart of Del Monte to come up with something like this because most newbie wives are really clueless in the kitchen (thank God for canned goods). 

They have a website www.dmquickneasy.com that features various Quick 'N Easy recipes with a step-by-step cooking guide via the Cooking Wiki. They even made a whole soundtrack to keep us company while cooking. Admit it, all girls LOVE to dance at any time of the day, even while in the kitchen. And to make it even more convenient for us, they're also developing an iPhone App, which is coming very soon. Now, I can't wait to try this.

If you want to know more, Like Del Monte's Facebook Fanpage or follow them on Twitter.
You may also watch out for more Quick 'N Easy videos on YouTube.


xoxo

The Clueless Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. I came across this post when looking for reviews of the mobile app! It's out already and the reviews have been great so far!How has it been working for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I find it useful actually. I like that you can also create your own playlist for each recipe you want to cook. For me though, nothing can beat the good old traditional way of cooking especially for kare-kare but if you're just learning how to cook, this is definitely a good start. Enjoy!

      Delete