Monday, August 6, 2012

My Garnier shoot with Georgina Wilson

Oh dear, with a backlog of a hundred blog entries, what to write first?!?

How about starting with the most exciting thing that has happened to my "model" career life so far? My long-awaited Garnier commercial with IT-Girl, Goddess, Fab Royalty- Georgina Wilson. #envy 

I play a teen-ish girl battling the greatest kontrabida in every girl's life- PIMPLES- doing all crazy pimple solutions. Come the ever gorgeous Georgina giving me a fab tip on how to fight 6 skin problems from Day 1. 

Here are the crazy, hilarious videos. Enjoy watching!
Georgina Wilson gulat na gulat! Anyare?!?

Webisode 1

Webisode 2

Webisode 3

Webisode 4

What do you think of first time in acting? Be honest. LOL

Take Care! Like Garnier PH on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/takecaregarnier


xoxo
The Clueless Misis

No comments:

Post a Comment