Monday, August 27, 2012

IT IS ON! COTTON ON!

Couldn't think of a better title but all I want to say is... COTTON ON is finally in Manila and will open this September 7 at the SM Mall of Asia. 

Just when you thought MOA cannot get any bigger with the deluge of International Brands setting up store at the SM Mall Of Asia, which I'm sure everybody L-O-V-E-Zzzz...  COTTON ON is now finally here too. (I know this invasion will cripple local retail again but who can ever resist this?)

My first encounter with a Cotton On store was about six years ago when we went to Sydney, Australia for my parents' silver wedding Anniversary. Our timing was just perfect coz it was winter time so, all of the summer clothes are on SALE! Now, if you think that since the standard of living in Australia is high, you cannot simply afford anything, you are wrong. Tip: visit during winter season! I promise, you can buy a cool top or two for just about (AUD3) approx. P120. 

Cotton On was just one of the coolest brands I've ever bought a lot from. I love Cotton On because, same as Laureen Uy, I find their clothes not just fashionable but very comfortable as well. I swear every time I visit Singapore, Cotton On was definitely one of my stops at every mall. 

One confession though, since I'm always on a budget, I usually just buy items that are on Sale. My fave Cotton On price tags? $5-10.




For COTTON ON's grand opening, I heard there's going to a be a fashion show on September 6. The event will be by invitation only but I think it won't hurt to try and get a peek during the show. 

I heard they're also on the hunt for students and amateur models to strut Cotton On-style at the fashion show. So, if you guys are interested, here are the details:



a) All interested parties can do online submissions via Cotton On's Facebook fanpage or you can nominate your friends too. Everyone is welcome to join!

b) Cotton On is looking for new models/ students who are 18-24 years old who are FUN, YOUNG, HIP, HAPPY and BRIGHT… people who can best represent Cotton On.
c) Deadline for submission is on August 29, 2012. The selected people will be advised via Cotton On's Facebook fanpage and will be invited to the GRAND GO SEE on August 30, 2012 (that's a Thursday) starting 6pm onwards at the Suyen Corp/ Bench Head office in Pasay City. I will also be there to check out all the finalists. (Note: Suyen/ Cotton On team will communicate all these details directly to those models who passed initial screening).

For more info, LIKE Cotton On's Facebook fanpage or follow them on Twitter




xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment