Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Country Vibe

Am I too obsessed with myself to post two outfit shoots in one day?

Probably... but I'm just soooo in LOVE with this photo app for me not to share the very nice outcome of my photos after using it.

I wasn't really in the mood to do an outfit shoot last Saturday because I'm usually super down-casual when going to the mall, specially if the intended itinerary is to really go shopping. Nevertheless, it all started with borrowing my husband polo. This is one of my favorites that I borrow (sneakily) from my husband's part of the closet. I don't know if he's just "slim(?)" for his built or did I really just gain weight because it just miraculously fits us both really well... ala Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

After 20 minutes of experimenting with my hair, with extra time to spare while hubby gets dressed, a country look was created for an instant outfit shoot.   


This look would have been more country-er, if only I could find my brown leather boots but I might have left it at my parents' house, so I opted for my white espadrille wedge instead that still matches my "country" look.

Men's Polo: Terranova Men (Sale @ P650)
Denim Shorts: True Love, SM Department Store (P399)
White Espadrille Wedge: Call it Spring (Sale @ P1,600)
 
Can you see my husband's reflection on my sunnies? haha...

Sunnies: People are People (P499)

If you've actually seen me at the mall last Saturday though, I was really just wearing my comfy Sanuk.

Sexy Lips - Natural Beauty - Colored Pencil



xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment