Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Accidental Stylist

bbbbbrriiiirrpppphhhhhpppbbbbbrrrrrrrrriiiiiippppp..... *rewind*

Let's backtrack a bit on some of the things I've missed to blog about like, my first-ever styling job? *ehem ehem*

Although it was accidental, I'm proud to say that I have done it. Thanks to the successful collaboration with Issa of Netbooster. *woot woot*


Here are the girls we styled together for the Axe Anarchy Island "Sexy Saves Boracay" videos.
Abby "the Cheerleader"
This girl is a PRO! I love her and I envy her body.
And those legs?! my... lesbian me is drooling.

Clothes & Shoes: Models' own. 
Like I've said, she's a pro.
Joannah "the Dominatrix"
This girl is like a dinamite. She may be a lil quiet at first 
but she can be extremely fierce.

Corset Top: [X] Shop, Cluless Mrs.' 
(Sale @ P199, I bought 10 years ago)
Leather Minis: Issa's 
Nude Pumps: Model's own
Erika "the Virgin"
Literally, this is her first time in modeling. 
Contrary to her meek & shy character, she is  a very 
confident girl. She will go a long way in this industry.

Floral Jumpsuit: Issa's
Nude Pumps: Model's own
Ahleks "the Girly Girl"
Swak na Swak to her character, any room lights up when 
she's around because of her fun & charming personality. 
I love working with her. 

Dress: Model's own
Melissa Shoes: Model's own 
Honey "the Clueless"
A true comedy, she's very fun to work with 
and she really *weeerks* it. SFX: bang bang bang
(just imagine me snapping my fingers from side to side)

Top: Issa's
Minis: Model's own
Shoes: Model's own
Elizabeth "the Bi-curious"
She has one of the most amazing bodies I have ever seen. 
#fierce

White tank top: Model's own
Blue leatherette vest: Red Head, Clueless Mrs.' (Sale @ P100)
Denim Shorts: Model's own
Sandals: Model's own 
Jem "the Wild Child"
I admire this girl's fashion sense. Styling her was no 
brainer because she brought exactly the clothes & shoes
 we envisioned her in. 

All: Model's own
What do you think? Can you see a future for me in Fashion Styling?

Now, here are the videos the girls made. 
Caution: Not good for people with a weak heart. Finish everything till the very end. Teasingly funny. 




xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment