Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mailroom

One of the hardest challenges for fashion bloggers, I guess aside from thinking what to wear everyday, is finding a good location to do outfit shoots. Trust me, the background counts because photography is an art; a composition of a subject, vantage and landscape. 

Anyway, running out of spots to shoot at our condo building, I found myself affixed to this wall of mailboxes, and then I thought, why not?! If cement bricks work for others, why not mailboxes for me, right?

I was on my way to supervise another shoot for Axe and I wanted to look and feel light and comfortable because it's going to be another whole day of video/photo shoot so, I resorted to light pastel colors and comfy-cotton fabrics. 


I just love this pastel peach 3/4 cotton top from Forever 21, which I bought on SALE of course, because it clings to the body just right and the lace adds a feminine touch to it. The minis that I'm wearing is also one of my favorites because it hugs my hips perfectly, don't you think? 


My feet were still aching from walking all day in high heels the previous day so for extra comfort, I wore my trusty, old Aerosoles wedge, which made my feet smile the whole day yesterday.


As always, I kept my accessories simple for that casual- comfort effect. 


And my best accessory? My new hair of course! Just pair it with a big smile and voila...


Top: Forever 21 (Sale at P349)
Mini Skirt: The Outlet, SM Sucat (Sale at P200)
Wedge: Aerosoles, USA (Sale at $30 or est. P1,200+)
Peacock Bracelet: For Reselling Soon (Est. SRP P85)
Gold Watch: Casio (Sale 50% at P1,750)
Heart w/ Wings Necklace: For Reselling Soon (Est. SRP P150)


xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment