Thursday, November 29, 2012

Move to the Vibe of Glorietta

After two events worth of late nights and sore feet, I am going to miss the the biggest fashion event this month. We are just minutes away as Ayala makes fashion history in breaking the world record with the most models walking the runway tonight. 

I might not be physically there to witness the amazing show Ayala has in store for everyone but my spirit is already at Ayala right now, I can even envision it... walking around in my suede boots... embracing all the fashion and treasures Ayala has to offer. Back to reality though, do not miss out! If you can't be there, like me, catch it all via Livestream. 

http://newgloriettavibe.ava.ph/











Here's how...








GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT LIVESTREAM?

1. I'm excited to watch the livestream! How can I watch the video?
Live video requires to signup at www.newgloriettavibe.ava.ph. If you're an ava member,
click "already member" below the signup area

2. Okay I've signed up, so how can I play the video?
Just like in video sites, click play to start the video!

3. The screen is small - can I watch the livestream on full screen?
Yes you can! You can ehance the experience by clicking the full screen button.

4. Can I backtrack and fast forward the video?
You can't replay the video nor fast forward it because we're on livestream, 
you will see what the onsite event sees!

5. What can I do to improve the video quality? 
Video quality adjusts based on your internet capacity. This means that a better
internet connection has better quality!

6. What do I do when the video hangs?
If video hangs, kindly wait for a few seconds - if it does not return, refresh your browser.


Follow #NewGloriettaVibe on Twitter


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment