Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Playing Mommy

I have recently accepted, though with a heavy heart, the fact that I have left the "yuppie" boat and went on board the "early nester" category, in marketing language, as my sister pointed out.

I do love the idea that I can also be a chameleon, in modeling language, that I can play a teen(ish) girl as I portrayed in my Garnier project here, side by side Georgina Wilson. And, a young mom as well, which I portrayed in my most recent project with Fiesta Spaghetti.

Though my frames are limited, can you spot me in this ad?

I love Fiesta Pasta's Pulang Ngiti commercial. Aside from the fact that the kids in this commercial are the cutest, and the most energetic I've ever seen kids be, Fiesta Spaghetti is really good too... And, with cooking Mrs. cap on, I find the "Spaghettipid" pack really value for money. Say, P69 for spaghetti pasta + sauce that can serve up to 10? Saan ka pa?! *LOL* sounds like a line from a commercial, but no, really, I've bought and cooked the Spaghettipid pack many times already and my hubby and I never get tired of it. 

The pasta is just al dente and what I love about it is that even how many times I reheat the pasta, it doesn't get soggy at all. And the sauce? Swak na swak to the Filipino palette, especially for kids. It's on the sweet side so we put a lil hot sauce just to add a lil kick to our Filipino-style spaghetti.

Here are some behind the scenes photos while the kids and I are waiting for our next take...
Pasado bang mommy?
David, John & Princess

and help us spread Pulang Ngiti


xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Aiza! I was also able to work with that bibo little girl, Princess. Such a hyper kid!
    Anyway, 'twas nice meeting you at Bobble launch. See you 'round! :) - Madz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madz! Wow, small world... She is indeed very bibo. It was nice meeting you too. ;)

      Delete