Friday, November 2, 2012

The Devil wears Spikes!

You already know that I spent the Halloween with my husband in Boracay, so here's to share what I wore for the Halloween. 

I actually had something sluttier to wear in mind (you know what they say - Halloween is the time of the year when girls can be slutty without being judged) but because I'm already married, I had to adhere to my husband's (sometimes overly) conservative standards... and I love him for that. *Take note of the bold emphasis* 

We were eyeing to attend the grand Halloween party at Epic because we heard they give the best Halloween party in Boracay, and since their theme for this year is "Saints and Sinners" well, you can guess... I love black so, I had to be a sinner while my husband plays the saint. He is such a kill joy in picture taking so just imagine him in all white. Quite a contrast, don't you think?

Note: To make it more dramatic, I made my photos black & white.
My Fiercest SMEYEZ!
*Smiling with my Eyes* 
Don't you just love what I've done with my eyes? I have to admit it's not perfect but would you believe me if I tell you that this make up masterpiece started with putting uneven eyeliner? *haha* no kiddin'... It's started with an *ooopsss* then followed by (light bulb) *ahaaa* I am just so proud. It just made my look more devilish, agree?
I never had the intention of spending money for my Halloween costume. Good thing I had all these in my closet, which I''ve originally styled for a Halloween- themed shoot I was supposed to model for. 


Price Tags?
Dress: People Are People (Sale @ P499, also worn here)
Lace Cover-up: Charlotte Russe (Sale @ $5 or approx. P200)
Corset: Gigi Amore (P299, I bought 5 years ago)
Sandals: Havaianas (P1,250)
Bracelet: For reselling soon (est. SRP P300)
Cocktail Ring: For reselling soon (est. SRP P150)
Necklace: For reselling soon (est. SRP P150)
Eyes: Maybelline Eyeliner

What do you think of my outfit? Spill it or else...


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

3 comments:

  1. A few more strokes and that would have been the Eye of Horus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! First of all I would like to highlight the fact that you truly have made a splendid domain. In addition to that I want to ask you a question which is extremely exciting for me. Do you run in any competitions that involve bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,

      Thank you for the lovely note. Regarding your question though, my blog is fairly new... Like, I just publicly launched this last August so I'm still learning the dos, what works and whatnots in blogging. I do try to expand my network by leveraging my connections in few PR agencies I know and have personally worked with since I'm in Advertising and this is how I got to join a blogger challenge here http://cluelessmrs.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-yishion-challenge.html

      Hope I was able to answer your question.

      xoxo,
      The Clueless Mrs.

      Delete