Friday, November 23, 2012

Look Good, Feel Good, and Do Good with bobble

For the very first time in my blogging career, I have officially been invited (not inviting myself, take note) to a product launch of a new innovative brand - BOBBLE -  introduced to the Philippines by Terry S.A., the same company that brought in lifestyle giants such as Havaianas, David & Goliath, Dupe, Aura Athletica and Pininho.

Can you imagine my delight when I got the invite? *smiling up to my ears with very eager eyes* So, did I go? Umh, duh? I wouldn't miss this for the world!!! Though I feel there's an added pressure because I came from brand marketing as well and I know the expectations and whatnots behind the brand curtain, this is just an opportunity that I would never say no to and it is actually fun to finally be acknowledged as a blogger. *pat on the back*

Make Water Better. This is bobble's promise. And, what can you get out of it? Well, you'll definitely Look Good, Feel Good, while Doing Good. 
The launch of this product didn't come in a more perfect time because I was really looking for a water bottle as I am eyeing a month of transformation by ditching the bad stuff and live a healthier lifestyle- a 2013 resolution I intend to keep- starting by just drinking water. Oh yes, that is the new diet plan and bobble is THE answer

Did you know that drinking clean water daily helps flush out harmful toxins and help protect the body from illnesses? It also maintains the body's pH balance, improves metabolism, and keeps essential organs such as the heart, liver and skin healthy... Wow, I'm so proud with this new knowledge. I feel so smart and healthy already! *lol*

bobble is a chic, reusable drinking bottle, designed by renowned industrial artist Karim Rashid- the man behind numerous luxury goods and popular product designs for Christofle, Alessi, Umbra, Bondaldo, Vondom, and Hugo Boss, among others. bobble's iconic shape and curvy form make it easier to carry arround during workout sessions or while out socializing. I do wish though that they also have a sling strap, so I can also carry my bobble around, hands-free. Now, wouldn't that be nice? *wink*

Watch this video to learn how bobble works:

Celebrity Guest, Paolo Abrera, with Event Host, Gelli Victor.
Two inspiring people who truly embodies living an 

active and healthy lifestyle. 
TSA Managing Director, Anne Gonzalez, introduces bobble. 
Bloggers who won the trivia game & got all bobble colors
together with Asst. Marketing Manager, Jheric delos Angeles.
My team "magenta" landed 2nd place *envious and bitter*
Brand Development Group Director, Mr. Ammiel De Leon,
talks about the benefits of bobble.
Fun fact about bobble? It's unique, replaceable and recyclable carbon filter purifies potable water even further by eliminating chlorine and organic contaminants for a fresher and crisper clean drinking water. Through the ingenuity of its design, the 1:300 ratio- one bobble is equivalent to 300 single-used plastic bottles- you can now be more active in protecting the environment by reducing the use of PET bottles, in a fab way.  


What I like about bobble is that it's not just a wellness innovation but a bold fashion statement as well. I can already envision, by its vibrant colors, numerous ways of how I can match my outfits with bobble - Girly (Magenta), Sexy Vixen (Red), Country-Romantic (Yellow), Hippie (Green), Cool & Sleek (Blue) and Punk (Black). Now, if only I won the trivia game... hahaha... I am such a sore loser. #lol


bobble bottles are priced at P595.00 per 550-ml container and filters at P345.00 each and will be available starting December 1 at Aura Athletica, Power Plant Mall. Hmmm... I think I see a collection in the making...

The Clueless Mrs. with Gelli Victor
"The Green Sisters in Nude Pumps"
Sayang that I wasn't able to shoot my OTD (Outfit of the Day) but don't you think that my outfit was just perfect for the event? Green is totally in...

#instabobble
Follow me @AizaSoller on Instagram
To get to know more about bobble,

So, how did I do for my first time? *cross fingers* 
Let me know by leaving a comment below.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

6 comments:

  1. glad to have you in our event :)

    enjoy your new bobble bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they start selling this in BGC or in Makati. Powerplant's fairly out of the way for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi theepicjar! They probably will. Don't worry, I'll let you guys know when I get updates from bobble Philippines :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it is! Get yours na! Bobble will already be available tomorrow, December 1 at Aura Athletica, Power Plant Mall. ;)

      Delete