Monday, October 1, 2012

Black & Brown

As I've shared with you yesterday, I went to a free workshop sponsored and organized by Schu, Bling Duck & Myth at the Schu Outlet Store in Ortigas where they invited speakers from the Mega Publishing Group. Well, more of that later... 

It was actually a last minute decision for me to attend the workshop because I had other plans yesterday, but since the original plan didn't push through, I quickly grabbed my phone to ask my cousin if there's still a slot left for me and voila! With literally an hour in my hands, I had to quickly think what to wear because we are talking about meeting people from Mega here... Come on, MEGA- just the best Fashion Magazine in town?!?! Pressure, right? 

Because it was really last minute, I had to *woooooozaaaaa* myself and not over think what to wear and just stick to my personal style which is predominantly Classic. So, I donned a minimalist Black & Brown ensemble.


I just love using Pixlr-o-matic App for iPhone. It really adds drama to my photos. Nice effects, don't you think?

Top: Blanc Noir (Sale at est. P349)
*borrowed from my Sister*
Black Lace-y Shorts: Red Head (Sale at P150)
To accentuate the lace see-through detail on my back, I pulled my hair into a high bun and just wore stud earrings to keep the minimalist look.


Bag: Forever 21 (Sale at 70% off P661)
Ring: For Reselling Soon (Est. SRP P100)
Bangles: For Reselling Soon (Est. SRP P150)
Tribal Wedge: Syrup from People Are People
(Sale at P699)
This was actually a nice jump shot but the face didn't translate "model" while the body angle is great so, I decided to crop the photo instead to just highlight the shoes that I'm wearing.

Now, I'm just playing around here.


Special thanks to my sister, Mars Soller, for taking 
my photos even if she's being attacked my flies 
in our backyard. Much LOVE- Ate.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.


4 comments: