Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sharing the LOVE

I have few more posts coming along for my Love to Wedding Blog Series on my Love month this October. Before I conclude this series though,  I want to share the LOVE, specially to those newly engaged couples out there, by giving away a special gift.

Simply follow two steps...
#2 LIKE and SHARE this photo (don't forget to set it as public) 
That's it! Easy right? 

Then... Once I reach a humble 100 fans, I'll raffle off this lovely Wedding Organizer worth SGD49.95 (est. PhP1,500++), I bought from Kikki K. Singapore. Yes, this is just like mine! So, you can now make your own "book" of Wedding Planning memories you'll cherish FOREVER!

And because I LOVE thee sO mucho, I'll also be throwing in free shipping for addresses within Metro Manila. 


This giveaway treat is open to everyone, newly engaged couples, about to be's, guys planning to pop the question soon *hint hint* and girls getting the crazy eyes! *haha*

Help me share the LOVE guys! LIKE LIKE LIKE!


The Clueless Mrs. now has a Facebook page!
You can also follow @CluelessMrs on Twitter


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment