Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hotness Alert! BYS Cosmetics Brand Now in the Philippines!

So frustrating that my radar is off lately... 

Never heard of the news that BYS Cosmetics is now in the Philippines till I received this in my inbox yesterday. 

I received this from Buyanihan.com
If you have no idea who BYS Cosmetics is, they are just the hottest Cosmetic Brand in Australia?!?!!!! Well, for me anyway...

Photo source

I just LOVE their products. BYS originated from Melbourne, Australia and is now being exported world-wide. Thank God it has now reached the Philippine shores. Now, this is something I just cannot afford not to splurge on.

With a strong emphasis on fun and fashion and with its sophisticated black styling, BYS continues to fill the void for innovative, good quality and great value cosmetics that everyone can afford. There are more than 1000 products within the range and it is growing by the day. (source)

Photo source
I haven't been able to physically check out their stores here yet but I clearly remember that you can buy fab cosmetic products starting at AUD$3 (or est. PhP120) when I was in Australia six years ago. Isn't that amazing?!?!??? *I'm really that excited*


Don't miss out! Check out the BYS Stores located at:
Farmers Cubao
SM Lanang
SM Makati
SM Megamall
SM North Edsa
SM Pampanga
SM Southmall

If you want to know more about BYS, LIKE their Facebook Fanpage or Follow them on Twitter @BYSPhils.


xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment