Friday, October 19, 2012

Little Black Dress

My new motto in life?

"When in doubt, always go for the Little Black Dress."

Got myself invited (thanks to my sister) to a product launch event of BPI for their new lifestyle mall credit card in partnership with VISA and Ayala Malls, AMORE. It was pretty last minute actually... Good thing, I have an unused LBD, which my mom gave me ages ago, stashed somewhere in my closet just waiting for the right occasion. When I tried it on, I liked the cut and the fit is just right so, I knew that this was the dress I'm going to wear for the cocktail event. 

I wanted to add a pop of color to my black ensemble
so, I frosted myself with a little bit of color blocking.
I just love the blurry effect in this picture.
LBD: Naf Naf (SALE at P199, originally P2,698)
Shoes: Syrup from People Are People (P1,299)
Bag: Liz Claiborne (my mom's, which she got as a gift)
Necklace: For Reselling soon. (est. SRP P250-300)

I did tell you I was with my sister, right? Check out how insanely fashionable she is as well. And here are her best shots...

Black Tube Top: The Landmark (P90)
Jasmine Silk Pants: SM Sucat Clearance on 3 (SALE P80)
Shoes: Syrup from People are People (SALE 50% off @ P699)
Bag: Parfois (SALE @ P890, originally P2,000+)

Aren't we the exact opposites? I'm fiercely real (as Tyra puts it) and she's slim & petite, I have long hair and hers is short, I'm Classic and she's Trendy BUT we do have two things in common: we both LOVE Fashion and we do it ALWAYS on a budget.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment