Thursday, October 25, 2012

Polkadots

Had dinner at MoMo Cafe in Ayala Triangle Gardens last night with my hubby to celebrate our nine years of being together. Can you believe it? 9 years since College? I guess time really flies when you're having fun...

Anyway, to dress up for the occasion, I wore a red polkadot button-down blouse I bought from Alter/Ego by Bea Benedicto. I'm not usually a fan of color red but it just looked so dainty that tickled the girly-girl in me. 

To put a classic twist to my outfit, I paired my red polkadot top with a black skirt, originally a midi, which I temporarily turned into a bubble/high-low skirt by sewing the front hem of the skirt up to the waistband tucked inside the skirt and secured with a belt. Genius, right??? 

The drop off area at the Makati Stock Exchange is such a nice location for an outfit shoot. Though I would have preferred a day shoot, these night shots are actually quite impressive as well.
Mixed and matched bangles and bracelet with pearls
to match my polkadot outfit
Where's the light?


I think I have found my signature pose. The "pop the knee" pose. It works naman diba? I like how it make my legs look slimmer than they really are. Don't you agree?



xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. yes you should make that your signature post. congrats and happy anniversary! - d.m.b.t.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will. Thanks for the greeting! d.m.b.t *wink*

      Delete