Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finding Mr. Right

I was thinking back and forth if I should do a Love to Wedding Blog Series coz I’m afraid that I’m sharing too much of my life to people who I am alien to. I mean who am I in the world population of 7 billion people for anyone to care, right?

Yet, I just feel that I have much wonderful things to share about love and relationship to keep my thoughts and personal love anecdotes to myself so, here I am, swallowing my fears and going for it. I may encounter critics, but what the heck, this is my own blog anyway.

Finding my Mr. Right wasn't easy, I had my share of heartbreaks and I regret to say I have broken hearts too. #nowplaying: The First Cut is the Deepest by Sheryl Crow

Be that as it may, I'm glad that I experienced those heartbreaks, long nights of wallowing  and all the drama that goes with it because all led me to this wonderful guy I met in College. #nowplaying: Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
Many say I was a hot chick *ehem ehem* in College, not being conceited *phewewewww the wind whistles* So, the big question is... Why this guy?

Apologies for the glare.
This is a very old photo I took a
photo off from an old photo album.

Hope he doesn't kill me for posting this.

  • I respect him. He is the kindest person I know but he doesn't submit to any girl's whim. He has a mind of his own and he stands by his principles.
  • He's the only guy I've met who didn't all out proclaim his love to me to the seas and to the mountains. In other words, "torpe" (shy guy). He kept me guessing and guessing and guessing... In fact, it was one whole year of guessing till he finally asked if he can court me. And to pop that thought bubble of yours, yes, I am traditional and conservative that way.
  • He doesn't have any "yabang" (arrogant) bone in his body. That's why my lolo loved him dearly.
  • He never spoiled me. Again, he doesn't submit to any girl's whim, even my own. 
  • I like his voice and especially his bear-like laughter
  • His built is deceiving. He looks like a body builder but nope he ain't at all. People sometimes get deceived till now. *haha*
  • He likes shopping too. He's not like other guys who just agitatedly stands outside the stores waiting for you to quickly finish looking around. He does his own looking around too...
  • We share the same taste in music.
  • He belongs to a good family. He is very respectful to his Ates & Mom, a very good and important quality because I know he'll respect me too. 
  • He fears God. He is actually more religious than I am. 
  • Most of all, he accepts ME with all my flaws and imperfections. Other people may come and go be he was always and always will be there to stand by my side.

I know every girl has their own ideals on how their Mr. Right should be but key things I'll leave you are: Respect, God, Family, Acceptance, LaughterMusic... 

Oh...and Shopping!

More of my Love to Wedding Blog Series soon...


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment