Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kitchen Diaries Episode 3

A Brand Manager asked me how I want to be perceived as a blogger - do I want to be perceived as a hot wife? or someone losyang-looking who cooks? He even suggested for me to drop Kitchen Diaries already. 

BUT (with a big B-U-T) NO, I'm not going to drop Kitchen Diaries anytime soon because I want to be a "Hot Wife who Cooks." Well, I have to admit that cooking, with the sweat and all, is not glamorous but that only means I have to make an extra effort to still look hot while cooking. Meaning... dress nicer and fix myself more just like I'm in a real production of my own real cooking show. Think Rachael Ray, not sure if that's a good peg though... Anyway, you get the point.

While I'm still learning what my niche really is a blogger, I'm going to follow my instincts with an open mind, ready to transform in any way my readers will more relate to, till I find that defining factor for the Clueless Mrs. 

So, for this episode, I'm going to share with you one of the very first dishes I learned to cook when I got married and one of my favorites too- Beef Steak ala Stroganoff.



Here's the how to video:


 Ingredients you need:
Oil
1/2 Kilo Breakfast Steak, cut into strips
1 can Mushrooms pieces & stems
Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
Oyster Sauce
Onion
Garlic
Ginger
Salt
Ground Pepper

For the Marinate:
Soy Sauce

Water
Calamansi
Whole Pepper

Video shot using Lumix TS20, edited via iMovie
Soundtrack: Light by Elle Goulding downloaded via Music Dumper.
Credits to Hazel Cabuay for the cooking tip.


What do you want me to cook next?

Let me know by leaving a comment or by emailing me at aiza.soller@gmail.comI'd love to hear from you.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

2 comments: