Thursday, September 13, 2012

I DO to a Date Night at Kitchen

Two Saturdays ago, my husband and I went for almost a whole day Date. 

After running few personal errands, we went to Greenbelt 1 and watched I Do Bidoo Bidoo but before I react to the film, may I just say that I love watching at Greenbelt 1. Not only because hardly a lot of people watches there so we can always get good seats, they have the most affordable cinema tickets too! Just P110-120 each vs. Greenbelt 3's P160-200 movie tickets. 

Well, back to the movie... AMAZING! really... I super enjoyed it. Definitely a must-watch for the whole family. Here's the trailer, if you're living in a cave and haven't heard of this blockbuster musical film by Chris Martinez featuring the hits of the Immortals- APO Hiking Society.

I swear, I still have LSS (Last Song Syndrome) three days after.

Watching the movie is in between window shopping, lunch and tea break by the way. So, after the movie, we really didn't know where to eat for dinner. We don't have any deal vouchers this time and we wanted something different or at least somewhere we don't always eat at and with healthier choices too, then after checking menus after menus of different restaurants, we caught ourselves in the middle of Greenbelt 3's outdoor activity area staring at Kitchen. 

We've eaten at Kitchen before and I remember that their food is yummy so we went in.

No, this is not a treasure chest.
It's where you get your silverware.
Minimalist interiors 
Kitchen's Menu

To view their full menu, click here.

We're really into the "healthy" zone lately, having eaten no rice for three weeks and running. So, to keep our appetites in normal levels (high level is pigging out), we ordered the following:
roll up your sleeves (P205)
get your hands on this tuna alfalfa sandwich roll!
white bay (P260)
spaghettini with garlic, white sauce and fresh shitake

Verdict? Satisfyingly delicious. Especially the white bay. I remember closing my eyes while I please my palette with flavors of garlic, cream sauce and shitake mushrooms that explodes in your mouth in a harmonious symphony. The serving of both dishes is also just right for two people on a diet. 


A bottle of water with peppermint leaves
bill rolled in a shot glass
Do you see the light? That's their artsy table light
that adds a cozy effect to the whole dining experience.
No, THANK YOU...
This is how they give you your change back. Isn't it nice?
All photos taken using iPhone 4s and 
edited via iPhoto with Antique effect to really 
showcase the warm and cozy feel of the place.

Overall experience? Great. Would we come back? Definitely.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment