Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tribal Inspiration

After two days of dressing down, I was up for some tribal inspiration today.

And since, I'll just be in a photoshoot almost the whole day, actually, it was the whoooooole day and I'm serious about the exaggeration, I made a little effort in dressing up with the hopes of sneaking some shots on the studio's white wall. 

Mission Accomplished! All White Background 
at Photoshoot Uno (as a Project Manager)
Looks like I'm floating...
Okay, fine! I photoshop-d it a bit. 
Blanc et Noir with Sepia effect.
I just love how my outfit blends with 
the wall mural at the studio.
Mullet Top: SM Shopaholic! (P449)
Black Lace-y Shorts: SM Red Head (Sale at P150)
Black Wedge: SoleDesire from PeopleArePeople (Sale at P699)
Necklace: For Reselling Soon (SRP P250-P300)
Bracelets: For Reselling Soon (SRP 180-P200)
Watch: Casio (Sale at P459)

Special thanks to Martin Flordeliza for taking my photos.


What do you guys think?


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.
Now it's my turn 
as a Talent at
Photoshoot Dos. 

G'Nyt!

No comments:

Post a Comment