Saturday, September 15, 2012

Flower Power

No, I'm not going hippie nor am I swathe with an overly flowery attire for this post.

I am just blessed with good vibes and luck lately, though I did face few hurdles along the way, that I wanted to end the week in a light and flowery mood.

Just to share so you can relate to what I'm so eagerly happy about. I...
1. Got responses to very important emails hence, set very important meetings.
2. Hit 4 numbers of the 6/55 Grand Lotto. First win ever! P2,000 prize! woohooooo...
3. Got booked for a modeling job. Finally.... 
4. Other projects in full gear.

My husband says it's the "Law of Attraction" - that if you think you're lucky then luck will come to you. A good principle to live by don't you think? 

Well, with these all happening one after another, I can say that I had a pretty good week. 

I'm just so happy that I didn't even mind the cloudy skies when I wore this light, not so rain-friendly outfit last Friday. (To be honest, I had no idea that it was raining till we were already on our way to the car to go to work. haha... no time to back out)

It was actually still drizzling when we took these photos so we had to rush a bit.


Top: The Landmark (P249.75)
Jeggings: Mango (Sale at P995)
Nude Pumps: Charles & Keith (P2,199)

I know that you've already seen me in the same jeggings and in the same sexy nude pumps but I can't help it when they're just too comfy and fab to wear over and over again. Hey, I did mention that I always max out the life of my clothes and shoes for a good ROI (Return on Investment). Besides, my nude pumps haven't totally passed the break in period so, I am compelled to wear them as much as possible. 

See how happy I am?
Necklace: For Reselling Soon (SRP est. P300+)
Flower BEAM!!! *sound effects*
Bangles: For Reselling Soon (SRP est. P180-P250)
Cocktail Ring: For Reselling Soon (SRP est. P100)
Satchel: Just Borrowed.
What do you think? 


xoxo,


The Clueless Mrs.



2 comments:

  1. pretty! you're very slim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks! How I wish you're not "Anonymous" anymore so I can sincerely thank you.

      Delete