Saturday, September 22, 2012

Real Fashion

If you've really been following my blog, you'll see that I have posted more fashion-related blogs than any other topics my blog cover.

Well, there's a reason for that. I'm not just sharing my daily outfits just to show you my new shoes or whatnot but to secure enough samples to segue to this very important and hopefully educational blog post.

I'm talking about understanding your personal style. 

I just love this quote from Yves Saint Laurent. 

When I was young, I never believed that what magazines define as fashionable and trendy should always dictate how a person should dress and look like. At the end of the day, YOU want to look good, and that means finding clothes that suit your size, shape, complexion and personality. One thing I've learned from impulsive shopping over the years, "if it doesn't flatter your body and reflects your personality, leave it" that should save you from unnecessary expense...

When we were younger, our clothes reflect our mom's fashion personality.
As we reach our tween years- puberty stage - we begin to identify our taste in fashion- either we realize it or not. Look at how I've evolved.


This is me from two years old till College. Well, I guess you somehow know the rest of my fashion evolution story that I didn't bother to post them again anymore.

My fashion personality is a good play Classic and Trendy personalities while Classic is the dominant one. It is my safe place.

To know your style personality, I found this really good Fashion Style Quiz on the internet that I recommend you to try. All the questions are relevant and easy to answer. 

I've thought sO hard how to explain what I really want to impart with you about fashion and style then as I was doing my research, I stumbled into this very GOOD e-book in the same site as the Fashion Style Quiz. 

Download the eBook here.
For those who are still fashionably lost, hope this helps. And as the Chic Fashionista always say, Stay Stylish!



xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment