Friday, September 7, 2012

The Platform - A Budget Shopper's Paradise

Do you remember my post about People Are People Outlet Boutique in Glorietta? Well, I dropped by Robinson's Galleria on my way back to Makati after my check up at the Medical City and look what I "a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t-a-l-l-y" stumbled upon? *Big Grin*


Okay, guilty... I knew there was a PRP outlet in Galleria but it used to be just a cramped looking garage of some sort with no name. Well, I can't remember the last time I was here coz I live in the South, must be ages, coz look at it now? *with matching Big Eyes* They even rebranded it to "The Platform"

Of course, taking of photos is prohibited but just like other bloggers, I have mad ninja skills as well.

Rack after rack after rack of Discounted Clothes!
Shoe-SEA
Bag Rack.

Oh, and see the pile of stuff at the lower left part
of this photo? They're P100 tops!!! Got one for myself.
And more piled stock! I wonder what those
bags of secret treasures hold.

If only I had more Ninoys to burn, I would have bought these crop tops. Both at P299 ea.



My husband might kill me already for shopping non-stop the past few weeks so, I'll reserve the bag hoarding for our Christmas shopping.

I just love this sling bag. The inner animal-printed bag is
detachable also so it's like buying two bags for only P999.
Had to remind myself again...
"Bag Hoarding = Christmas shopping."
Oh, Bedazzled Bag... How I wish you are mine...

I'm posting these Discounted Stuff for Men as well to entice my husband to shop so I won't feel as guilty. Haha! 


And don't forget the accessories from P99 and above.


The Platform is located at Level 3, Robinson's Galleria.

See anything you like? 
Head over to Robinson's Galleria this weekend for some budgeted shopping. 

I'll post what I bought today soon on Style Files.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. And this is in Galleria you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi theepicjar, yep! It's located at Level 3 of Robinson's Galleria. Near Team Pacquiao Store. Hope this helps��

    ReplyDelete