Monday, September 10, 2012

One Fair Sunday

I had a totally different creative direction when I bought this Hot Pink Dress at The Platform (see my previous post about the store), but since we had an important gathering to attend to, I thought it was just right to flaunt this lovely dress on a Fair Sunny Sunday.

It was my cousin's thanksgiving lunch yesterday at Camp Crame, where her dad is stationed, to celebrate her not just passing the Engineering Board Exam but claiming the TOP 4 spot. Talk about brainpower?!? How much I wish to say "It runs in the Family" but looks like it skipped some cousins, me included. Haha! 

So before I continue this post, I think proper congratulations is needed...      Congratulations to Engr. Mae Beatrice Suratos, BS Metallurgical Engineering Graduate from UP Diliman!

Before heading to Camp Crame though, I had to drop by for a casting in Makati where a Makati-girl role is being casted for a TV Commercial, another reason for me to wear this dress, then just bagged my nude pumps to go, to create that "Makati Corporate Girl" look. 


However, since the thanksgiving lunch wasn't really formal, I made few tweaks to my ensemble to make it look a bit more casual. Answer: Flat shoes, a Satchel and simple accessories.   

Satchel Bag: Borrowed from my Sister's Bag Rack.
Peacock Necklace: For Reselling Soon. (SRP P150)
LOVE Ring: From Greenhills (P50)
Watch: Casio (Sale at P495)
 
Love this! They're so comfortable. Now I can
finally 
check out cheetah printed semi-looking
Oxfords 
off my shopping list.

Shoes: Wade, Robinson's Galleria
(Sale at 50% off P499)

Like Wade's Facebook Fanpage
Our second destination yesterday was a bit depressing coz we visited our tita at PGH, which made my outfit look inappropriate because it's so cheery. Keeping the happy thoughts though, I was happy to see her looking better and has appetite to eat. *Praying for her recovery*


xoxo

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment