Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Sweetest Manyaks

Some of you might be familiar with Axe's recent campaign: Axe Anarchy Raid- The Sexiest Cops and Robbers Game Ever! last 6.9.2012 at Eastwood.

Well, I'm proud to say that I was part of the team behind the successful campaign. Oh yes, true story...

This project was a whirlwind of FT (Full Throttle) moments and miracles for me, given that everything happened in a glimpse of just about a month and I think there's too much to share about my experience in this campaign to fit in just one blog post. But to start with, I guess I'll share with you one of the funniest and most unforgettable exploits we did, which is when we visited the Boys Night Out of Magic 89.9 for a Manyak Monday. 

To understand the gist of what happened, watch this.

It was my first time to enter a radio booth, much so just to be in a Radio Station. So, I was really excited to see familiar faces of the Boys Night Out. 

To add to my excitement, I'll be seeing my first-ever talent when I was still an Advertising Executive back when he shot his first-ever TV Commercial, the legend (or as he calls himself now- "The Dragon"), Ramon Bautista.

The Younger Me and Ramon Bautista three years ago.

Dug this in my old Multiply photos just to show you.

Watching the guys bash each other LIVE was sO much fun. I swear, I couldn't stop laughing. Well, who can? They're so funny even when you're just listening to the Boys on the radio, right? Come to think of it, catching their show is actually one of my fave bonding moments with my hubby when we're on our way home.

If you can though, you can also watch them Live on U-stream via their website. Watching them Live is much more fun coz you can see their quirks and gestures when they're teasing each other. Trust me, this is something worth watching every night.

While they're their Manyak selves on the radio, they're actually pretty sweet and decent. (Hope they won't kill me for these comments. haha!) 

So, ladies... Don't be scared. They don't bite. Unless, you want them to...

Sam YG with Axe Girls 
Ramon Bautista with Axe Girls
Tony Toni with Axe Girls
Slick Rick with Axe Girls
The Clueless Mrs. with the
Boys Night Out & Ramon Bautista

Follow them on Twitter
@ramonbautista
@djtonytoni
@sam_yg
@_slickrick
@boysnightout899 


More of my chaotic (quote to "Anarchy") experience soon...

xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment