Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Window Shopping at Cotton On

I was hopeful to sneak in the Grand Opening Fashion Show of COTTON ON last September 6 at the Mall of Asia but my hectic schedule just didn't permit me to do so. I knew then that I just had to scram my way to MOA last weekend to take a look at what they have in store for an eager Cotton On fan like me. 

I was surprised that I had to sweep almost the whole ground floor of SM MOA to find the famed Cotton On store, I was expecting them to be located at a more prime area, which is at the Main Mall Lobby. Flustered with excitement, I was so relieved when I finally found their store (store space where Kamiseta used to be, near the Ice Skating Rink). 

The store was not as big as I imagined it to be and I think they could have worked on their window display a bit more. The Cotton On store in Vivo City, Singapore would be a good peg- spacious and enticing. 

Needless to say that their clothes are fab as always though I have seen some of the same stuff when I was in Singapore just recently. Being a bargain shopper doesn't help in moments like this... I was very much itching to draw my credit card out of my wallet to swipe all the clothes my credit limit can take, but then again, I think I've already maxed out my shopping budget for the month so looks like I just have to hold my shopaholic urges till the end of season Sale. *just wishful thinking*  

My GPS thought bubble:
"YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION"
Tempting. Very tempting.
I would have bought the tops above,
the blazer and the jeans too!
For Men.
Sorry Ate, you we're blocking my view so sama ka nalang...
More shoppers

To get updates on COTTON ON's latest collection, 
LIKE their Facebook Fanpage
or FOLLOW them on Twitter


xoxo

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment