Friday, November 9, 2012

Busy Bee

Am I transforming back into a workaholic maniac with no time for anything else?

I seriously have mix emotions on my lack of blog posts lately. Slightly embarrassed for my absence with a sense of fulfillment for having accomplished so much this week at work. 

I've started inching myself "back to reality" (a very popular #hashtag last Monday) after the holidays last Saturday to prepare myself for a very hectic week - AND WHAT A VERY HECTIC WEEK IT WAS!

If you just tuned in to my blog, I am proudly involved in the steamy campaign of Axe Philippines' Axe Anarchy Island Sexy Saves Boracay. 

We are done with the Axe Anarchy Island Car Wash. And, if you're a fool who missed it, here's the sexy explosion you missed last 10.27.2012...


If you're now thinking where were you that day, well, sulk in misery. *joke* Do not worry because we are not done yet. What will top this, you say? Well, more girls in bikinis I guess? *big grin*

I know I am such a tease but you only need to wait for few more days to hear the news about it so hold your horse! (talagang isa lang! Using my hubby's favorite line...) 

What's more, Axe Philippines will be sending two brand ambassadors to a remote island in Belize in the Carribean to represent the Philippines in an international Axe Party that will happen there in December where the ambassadors will be tasked to promote Boracay and the Philippines, showing the world how we do it here in the Philippines.

That's why we are calling the public to help us choose which two of the four candidates Axe should send to the Carribean. Will it be Tony Toni or will it be Gino Quillamor? For the girls, will it be the sultry Abby Poblador or the sweet and feisty Karen Bordador? 

Cast your votes HERE now! 

You can vote multiple times in a week and top voter gets to win a trip to Boracay for 2 and join us in the beach clean up mission together with the sexy Axe babes in Boracay this Summer 2013. Just ain't good enough? 2nd placer will also win a sleek HTC mobile smartphone. Sweet, right?

If you're thinking I just posted this blog entry to justify my absence... you are slightly correct. *haha

So much more to do in a couple of weeks. I promise to update you with what's happening soon. *stuttering now* *panic* *wooozaahhh* *aja*


xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment