Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Mane Effect

Not sO fun fact... Did you know that my last haircut was last March 7, 2012? Oh yes, it has exactly been 8 months and it took that loooong for me to feel and look like "the Thing" (OR pwede rin na Sadako). I can still remember that day clearly because it was also my birthday and I love pampering myself during my special day.

Though I love curling my long locks, specially on special occasions or events, the scariness of it all made me decide that it's time for another visit to my hair haven, Jessica Lace. Here's my Before and After look. 

Can you see my hair color's ombre effect?
The last time I had my hair dyed 
was for my wedding 
last January. 
I admit, and I'm not so proud of it sometimes, 
I am such a cheapskate.
Looks scary from this view, right? My longest hair - ever!

When hair makeover comes to mind, there's only one destination for me. 
Fun Fact: Jessica Lace Salon & Spa founded in 2007
is credited in geometric haircuts. Their artists are
also trained in four renowned makeup schools in London
such as London College of Fashion and
London Academy of Freelance Makeup.

Originally located near ABS-CBN, Jessica Lace Salon and Spa is very popular to celebrities and TV personalities. Why frequent this salon? Well, aside from the modern-minimalist interiors that I adore and the variety of services that they offer, their artists are highly trained and well-skilled in precision haircutting and creates hairstyles that anyone can effortless wear everyday, compared to my other previous haircuts that are good only until the blow dry wears out. Moreover, they also carry and use the highest-quality products like Schwarzkopf, Davines, Tigi, Wella for your hair and Sephora, MAC, and Temptu for your face.

Let's face it, maintaining your hair can sometimes be a huge investment but having my hair done at Jessica Lace makes me feel at ease that I'm getting my money's worth. #ItsAGirlThing

The Artists at Jessica Lace


Without further ado, let the makeover begin c/o Senior Stylist, Ms. Marivic.
Let's take a moment of silence... *sniff sniff*
1 & 1/2 hour after, my hair is Ash Brown again.

After dyeing my hair, they treated it with Primer to add a protective layer to my locks. They say it also removes built up residues from my hair, which made me feel lighter after. I love the cooling effect and the light grape fruit scent too. I swear, I can still smell the grape scent on my hair until now. Parang ang sarap kainin...



I really have no patience waiting for my hair to be perfect. Here's me 2 & 1/2 hours after,  trying to kill boredom. Thank God Justin Bieber kept me company  #HBOpresentsNeverSayNever.

After 15min Shampoo, 30min Haircut, 45min Hair dye, 30min Primer, 30min Blow dry, and another 30min Finishing touches on Haircut, drum roll please... 

Haircut? or Agecut? Don't I look 10 years younger? 
*big begging eyes* #pagbigyan #minsanlang


Special thanks to Ms. Marivic of Jessica Lace for the great makeover and Jessica Lace, herself, for the %.

Make an appointment today!
T: (02) 533 2300
M: (0917) 845 0956

xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.
(10 years younger)

4 comments: