Friday, November 30, 2012

Africa

Three days ago, I was severely suffering a fashion dilemma on what to where to my last event for the Sexy Saves Boracay camapaign- the Axe Anarchy Island Bikini Auction Party last November 27, oooooh what a craaaazy night it was... but I'll get to that later. *wink* 

I was on the verge of giving up and make it one of my "it's just one night" moments to jump into just anything I have in my worn-out closet. If only I'm still living with my family, I would have just easily stolen a dress from my lil sister's closet (old or new), which she hate sometimes because she's so petite that I SOMETIMES (emphasis on the sometimes) return her clothes in a stretched figure. hahaha...

Anyway, over a quick lunch, I realized... If all else fails, Makati office tiangges will always save the day! Lucky for me it's Christmas season so bazaars are just everywhere in Makati. 

I spotted this peplum aztec printed dress at a small nook of a bazaar in PBCom Tower and since the dress code was supposed to be a lil beach-y (think prints, earth tones & flowy chiffon), and you know I love earth colors, I thought it's just perfect. With my animal printed strappy wedge to match, I assembled an African-inspired ensemble that's club-appropriate. Now, apologies for the smoky and kinda blurry photos. These are shots after the party so my husband and I are both tired and smoky-eyed already, and probably my camera too.


I just love how my accessories matched. Specially this white and gold elephant bangle I borrowed from my sister. It just made my whole outfit more in sync. Don't you think?

Peplum Dress: Beau Monde shop (Rack Price PhP230)
Slim Garter Belt: The Landmark (PhP109.75)
Animal Printed Wedge: Syrup (Sale @ P699)
Sling Bag: Forever 21 (Sale @ 70% P661)


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment