Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Classic X Neon

When it comes to fashion, my personality really dwells more on the classic side. I love keeping it simple, "less is more" is what I live by... My closet is 75% black & nudes, so I can experiment and transform my clothes in more ways that people won't be able to tell that I'm just wearing the same thing.  Well, to be honest, it's also because I have really limited clothes since I got married coz I have a much smaller closet now, which I also share with my husband. To keep the trendy vibe though, I combine my classic outfits with playful yet still simple accessories to match, like what I've worn here.


This skirt is really one of my favorites that I frequently wear. Originally a midi (first worn here) I stitched up the front hem of the skirt up to the waistband to make it look like a bubble high-low skirt (next worn here). This is one of my styling tricks I am proud to share.  

B/W Aztec Top: Cotton On, Singapore (Sale at S$10, or P330)
Yellow Slim Garter Belt: The Landmark (P120)
(Transformed) Midi Skirt: Blanc et Noir (Sale at P349)

Wearing ultra-colorful things is in fact a lil out of my comfort zone but I really like these simple neon accents that gave my outfit a spirit of youth.

Neon Bangles: For Reselling Soon (Est. SRP P180)
Black Wedge: Sole Desire from People are People (Sale @ P699)

More often than not, I also dress up according to what I will do for the day. So, since I had to run around the whole day at work last Friday to rush a lot of things for our coming event this week, I also brought my reliable black flats, just in case.




xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment