Friday, November 2, 2012

Boracay via Instagram

I have not been really active on Instagram but when I see travel photos taken by other bloggers via this cool app, I get super jealous that I made it a personal mission to do one when the next travel opportunity arises. 

AND...Who would have thought that we get to spend our first halloween (as a married couple) in the best party paradise in the country, Boracay?!?! Sweet, right??? 

We actually booked our tickets way in advance when Airphilexpress had a seat sale in May and I was sooo excited to be so lucky to have booked - our cheapest air tickets to Boracay yet - at only P1,440 each, and that's inclusive of travel Insurance! I haven't been really lucky in those P0 fare sales so this is a big accomplishment for a budget traveler like me... So, don't judge! 

Here's a snapshot of our Boracay trip via Instagram. #success #missionaccomplished


More of our Boracay Halloween adventure and the story behind my HUGE bruise soon...


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment