Thursday, September 6, 2012

New York Dreamin'

I've been freezing in the office lately coz it's sO cold so, I gave my outfit a deep thought today to counter the weather. With Christmas in New York as a peg, I decided to fully cover myself up with a full legging + bootie illusion. 


Edited my photo with matching lights to create a snow effect.
All Photos taken using iPhone 4S edited via Pixlr-O-Matic.
Black Sweater: The Landmark (P450)
Top: Dorothy Perkins (Sale est. below P500)
Leggings: The Landmark (est. P160)
Black Wedge: SoleDesire from PeopleArePeople (Sale at P699)
Mixed & Matched Bangles
Cocktail Ring: For Reselling Soon (Est. SRP P100)
Watch: Casio (Sale at P495)
I just fancy the embroidery on my top.
It adds texture to my outfit.
See the illusion?
1) It's not a full legging
2) It's not a bootie
How I wish it snows in the Philippines so I can have license to wear trench coats and big cover ups during Ber-Months. Oh well, Merry Christmas!

xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment