Friday, October 19, 2012

Get Started Planning your Wedding your own "Book"

Successful weddings don't come easy. It all starts with a plan and good planning always come with "THE BOOK" and a reliable wedding checklist.
AKA
your Wedding Organizer...
your Memory Scrapbook...
your Life... (for this very important event anyway)
I almost died when I saw this Wedding Organizer from Kikki K. in a wedding blog. It's just so OC and pretty that I just had to have one so, when my then-colleague was going to Singapore, I begged for him to buy me one even if I know it'll overburden his baggage, and since I used my puss-in-boots eyes, he couldn't say no. When I finally got it, I realized that it's freakin' S$49.90 (est. PhP1,500++) for a good looking Organizer with very few sleeves so, I made sure to use it to its maximum bulkiness. Thank God for compatible sleeves! (Seagull JC306-A available in National Bookstore).

Here I keep cut outs from magazines, my mood boards, creative pegs, all our receipts, invite proofs, misalette to program script drafts, calling cards, etc. etc. etc. 

Call me sentimental but I'm sure that when we look back, these are the things that we'll be reminiscing about and showing our kids in the future. Every detail counts...

This is very helpful for me till now coz it also serves as my credentials (proof of my OC-ness in wedding planning) when I present to prospect couples for my thriving new Wedding Coordination biz Fairytale Weddings & Events.

It also helps if you have a reliable wedding checklist to keep you on track of the things you need to accomplish on time. I, personally, used the Wedding Checklist supplement FREE from Wedding Essentials magazine. If you're techy, there are free wedding checklist apps available too for iPhone & Android phones and the one from bridalbook.ph when you register to their site is also pretty good. 


If you ask me about Wedding Planning tips, first thing I'm going to tell you really is to book suppliers early and book them at Bridal Fairs to get the best deals. 

Here's a list of suppliers we met and booked at Bridal Fairs.
More about my A-team on later post, here are upcoming bridal fairs for you to check out.

We're Engaged Bridal Fair

xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment