Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Random thoughts of a Clueless Mind

Wow, I can't believe that it's almost my birthday month and I still have a LOT of blog backlogs to catch up on for this month. This February was tremendously hectic for me, which is now causing my body to break down a bit due to my big and heavy backpack, long-haul commuting, non-stop meetings and excessive over-thinking. Yes, the redundancy of what I'm saying is necessary. 

Nonetheless, I am overwhelmed with happiness and pride as I take every inch of a step to reach my dreams. That is to work for myself, do what I love and what I do best, and eventually end up as a couture designer. Being an event coordinator is the most strategic entry-point for me, I think, because organization, coordination and execution is what I do best, while I take necessary studies to be what I really want to be. 

I'm particularly thankful for the people who continuously inspire and encourage me in the clueless road that I am taking. Many have called me "fearless" in a sense that I had the courage to risk all of what's left of my career with the hopes of making it in the competitive world of business. 

Funny thing is, there's nothing much to risk honestly. That probably only make things more difficult for me. I have tried and tried and tried for so many years in my "booming" career life to save up some capital and start my own business. And in those years, I managed to save up enough and then land back to where I started with a series of shopaholic events, traveling, and getting married. Don't take me wrong though, I never regret any single bit of what I spent on and experienced. Well, maybe those few pairs of shoes that I only wore once. Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is... sometimes, there is just no perfect time nor enough amount of saved up capital to start striving for what you really want. Sometimes, you just got to have faith and take that giant leap even if there's a big fat chance that you will fall flat on your face. 

Yes, I must be fearless. 

What's sOoooo a-mazing is... just when I thought I'm about to hit rock-bottom, blessings  come pouring in. Again, you just got to have faith and literally give your ALL. Period. I may not already be in the stature of success but I am getting there. One day, or may I say, one lovely wedding and event at a time. 


A post inspired *again* after watching "The Pursuit of Happyness" for the nth time last night.


Christopher Gardner: Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right? 
Christopher: All right. 
Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.  

Have an inspiring week ahead everyone!


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment