Thursday, August 30, 2012

Simply Nude

Had a mental block of what to wear this morning so I went back to basics- Monochromatic Nude. I sported a demure office attire though I don't really have meetings outside the office today. haha... What do you guys think?

Dress: Mango (Sale at 50-70% off est. P850)
Nude Pumps: Charles & Ketih (P2,199)
Necklace: For reselling soon (SRP 250)
Ring: For reselling soon (SRP P100)
Pearl Stud Earrings: (P100)

Stolen creative shot taken by my sister.
Bag: The Sak (Got as gift. Estimated Price P3,000) 
Mixed and Matched Bangles

xoxo 

The Clueless Mrs.

4 comments:

  1. lovely! perfect for the weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Not bad.(",) Also, thanks for making sure people can subscribe to your blog. Did the same with mine so people don't have to keep retyping the address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi theepicjar, I try. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm still learning how blogging really works ;)

      Delete