Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Destination. Jamie + Jill's Boracay Wedding

This actually happened before Clueless Mrs. ever existed but I thought this is something worth sharing. 

2.12.12 One Destination. This is the, may I say, title(?) of dear friends, Jamie + Jill's Boracay wedding. 

True to every cell of the couple's body, both being in the Advertising industry, the whole wedding was like a TV production. I bet Jill- a creative genius and illustrator plus many more /// - even illustrated a whole storyboard to bring their love story to life that guests can relate more to. I also bet that Jamie, being a frustrated actress, brainstormed for hours or probably days to come up with explosive grand entrances and production numbers. See some photos and videos below.

The last time I was in Boracay was in May 2010 with the same set of friends, my Sisterbucks- Jamie (the Bride), Joanne and Dos.

Since I was also busy with my wedding preps just a month prior to Jamie's wedding, I wasn't able to plan our quick Boracay trip for her wedding so we ended up making a last-minute booking at Microtel Boracay through Agoda.com, which I thought would be very near the venue, Estacio Uno. *Tip: Don't EVER trust the maps in Agoda.com! So not reliable! Always double check with Google.maps. 

The hotel is actually pretty decent but don't be deceived by "conveniently located in Station 1" because it is NOT! They do provide free shuttle to and from D' Mall but if you want "convenience" true to every letter of the word, I suggest booking in other places instead within Station 2 which is the very center of Boracay party hub. Oh well, here are the photos...


Microtel Boracay is located in Station 1 (Extension) after crossing this Grotto
which is 15-30 minutes walk from Station 2 or D'Mall

 
Behind me is where the real Station 1 is. 

To relieve our feet for a minute, photo-opps nalang muna!

My hubby always criticize my jump shots. 
I know I don't jump that high. *sigh*

My jump shot and his interpretation of my jump shot.

His jump shot and my interpretation of his jump shot. Not bad right?

Of course, a trip to Boracay wouldn't be complete 
without some food trippin'.

Minutes before the wedding. Me, wearing my 7-in-1 dress.
A so-worth-it investment. About P1,800 from the Ramp.

My instagram photos capturing Jamie + Jill's wedding details


Do you see the lovely Bride's GRAND ENTRANCE? @Jamie, IKAW NA!

Photobooth Boracay-style!

The Grand Finale.

To the couple, congratulations and welcome to the blissful life of being married.


Check out Jill's romantic proposal right in time for Jamie's birthday.
Feat. The Legend "Ramon Bautista"


And finally, the wedding video.


xoxo

The Clueless Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey we happened to be there at the time of your wedding, and loved how beautiful your special day on the beach looked, I was wondering who you organized it through as we are thinking of getting married at the same place.

    ReplyDelete