Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sparrow: An attempt in Fashion Blogging

I don't really consider myself as a fashionista- though I try...- but I do LOVE Fashion. 

I took short courses on Basic Fashion Design, Pattern making and Sewing three years ago at the Fashion Institute of the Philippines. I was not able to complete the whole program, specifically pattern making and sewing,  but I do have plans of going back within the year and hopefully graduate by 2013. *cross-fingers*

When it comes to shopping, one thing about me is that I'm a very koripot shopper. I will only spend for items that I can really really use, max out its existence till the point of its retirement, and my fave price tags are the ones below P500.

With my shopaholic radar, I have spider sense on upcoming Sales, where the Clearance Outlets are, Bazaars and Ukay-Ukays too! Hopefully, I can share with you more about those in my succeeding posts. 

So, enough with the chatter, here's my first post in creating my look collection for the Clueless Mrs.

A casual-chic ensemble for the office.

Knitted Top: Forever 21 (Bought 70% off at P382.50)
Jeggings: Mango (Bought 70% off at P949)
Bag: Charlotte Russe (Pasalubong from US Sale for only $5 or approx. P250)  

Shot at Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila
All photos taken by iPhone 4S
Edited via Pixlromatic App for iPhone

Mixed & Matched bangles with Sparrow charm to add color to my outfit. 
It's also a perfect match to my necklace. 
Est. SRP P150 - P200. For Reselling soon.

Sparrow bronze necklace. Est. SRP P300-P350. 
For reselling soon.

Nude Pumps: Charles & Keith at it's break in period.(Reg. Price P2,199)



XOXO

The Clueless Mrs.












2 comments: