Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kitchen Diaries Episode 1

After long hours of cooking, shooting and editing, I've finally finished my very first episode of the Clueless Mrs.' Kitchen Diaries. 

In this episode, I reveal the recipe of our famous "Oriental Beef Stew" loved by my former officemates and friends. 



Doing this episode was not a joke. I had to do all the cooking sabay shooting on my own so, forgive me if the energy die down at the latter part of the video. 

Hope this helps newbie housewives out there like me and for others, hope this video just entertains...



Ingredients you need:
1/2 Kilo Beef Kalitiran P140.00
McCormick Oriental Beef Stew Mix P30.00
115ml Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil P114.50 
50g Sesame Seeds P11.50
Spring Onions P10.00
Carrots P17.00

Video Shot using Lumix TS20
Soundtrack: Light by Ellie Goulding. Downloaded via Music Dumper.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment