Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dots and Balloons

Here's a more cheery post after yesterday's, which I just want to forget about... now... *haha*

Obviously, this is another one of my blog backlogs, and it's no brainer that it's about New Year. I think the title gives it away, agree?

Anyway, the recent New Year was actually the first New Year celebration I wasn't really able to prepare for, outfit-wise, because I had soooo much to do for the Axe Apollo Space Academy campaign that I recently launched, so I just scrambled in my closet and grabbed all the polkadots I can find. 

I'm really begging the universe to bless me with a lot of luck this 2013 that I almost went for an all polkadot outfit even though how baduy (out of fashion) the whole mix and match may come out but due to my hubby's *eeeeeek* reaction, I just opted for a simpler number that I can carry. To give my outfit a little more kick of circles, I tied my hair into a perfect bun (c/o Pink Box donut).


The balloons made the whole outfit shoot more fun, don't you think? It was just our luck that we have a lot of balloons floating (okay, not really floating) inside the house coming from our tito's (uncle) 60th birthday party we helped organize so we had something to play with last New Year. 

Oh, and my lil sis played with me too...


I really love playing model with my sis. It's actually one of our favorite bonding moments- taking a LOT of pictures of each other and together. You have no idea how many crazy shoots we did together already.


Here's to fab sisters, luck, dots and balloons for a fun 2013. 


On Aiza: 
Top: Bazaar find (P185)
Skirt: Surplus Shop (P299)
Shoes: CMG (P1,299)

On Mars:
Tank Top: Forever 21 ($3)
Skirt: The Landmark (P169)
Shoes: Payless Shoesource (Sale @ 70% off P200)

xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment