Friday, January 18, 2013

After the Rain


I just love the weather this month, don't you? The cool breeze, the short rain showers,  even the gloomy skies that makes me just want to snuggle up in bed the whole day... *dozing off* 

What I love more is having an excuse to wear light winter clothes I can't normally wear in our tropical weather like what I'm wearing here. And, would you believe, everything I have on I got on Sale? Oh yesiree, I am such a sucker for sale items, it's in my DNA. Thanks to my mom who taught me and my sister how to hunt clothes for less. I'll share with you more budget shopping tips and where to shop soon Or you can also follow Clueless Mrs. on Facebook for instant Sale Alerts ;)

Anyway, on to my look... Because it was about to rain when we left home last Saturday, I decided to wear my new booties to match my now fave burgundy skinnies. Two items off my shopping checklist before I said goodbye to my 2012 shopping craze (which was extended until January 2013). *lol* To cover myself up from the cold, I simply snatched this *almost forgotten item* from my closet, a cover up from Memo I bought ages ago.


It was one of my lazy weekends so I just put on simple accessories, but a black crocheted beanie and half-palm gloves would have made my look edgier. Now, if only I had those... *hmmm....* waahhh....*killing the "tempted to shop" thought bubble because i badly need to save*



Price Tags?
Aztec Top: Cotton On same here(Sale @ SGD10 or approx. P330)
Cover Up: Memo (Sale @ P300)
Burgundy Skinnies: Cotton On (Sale @ P800)
Watch: Casio (Sale @ P495)
Black Booties: Payless Shoesource (Sale @ P1,115)



What do you think of my look? 
LIKE IT on #clozette.

xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment