Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yishion Fashion Invasion

Last Friday, I was invited yet again to another fab event that tickled my fashion fancies. A huge international fashion brand from China, Yishion, is taking the Philippines by storm by opening its second branch at the District Mall in Cavite City, after the sweet success of its flagship store at the Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyong.

And to celebrate the launch of its second store, Yishion invited a select few of influential fashion bloggers *ehem* *represent!* *bow* for a road trip down Cavite city to experience Yishion for a trendy afternoon of style and fabulous finds (with some shopping involved). *wink* 

Take a look...

Yishion store at the District Mall, Cavite City



Established in 1997, Yishion started as a manufacturer in the fashion capital of Humen in Dongguan City, China, and has now taken over the globe with over 5,000 franchised stores worldwide, with stores in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, U.A.E., Qatar, and other countries in Asia. 

Yishion Brand Manager, Ms. Joan Chung, introduces Yishion

Apologies if the photo that I took is not that nice, I have to admit, my attention was a little off because I was super distracted with excitement to check out the fashionable clothes inside the store. 

And what do we have here... *big grin* 

Whether you want to rock the boat with a nautical number, knock-out college dudes with a preppy ensemble, slip into a sleek outfit for an important affair, go urban or go rocker chic, Yishion simply has all that every fashionista needs for every style and every budget.  


Aside from that, Yishion also offers a wide range of crisp tailored pieces that I can totally see my guy in, and I just can't wait to bring him to Yishion and get a him a shirt or two as additional Christmas presents. 


I did mention that there was some shopping involved, right? Well, it truly was a trendy afternoon because Yishion treated us with P3,000 worth of shopping that I was very eager to do because I already had my eye on several pieces, even when I was just peeking through the glass window during the intros. And I think I shared this enthusiasm with the rest of the girls because we were like hungry beasts as soon as we stepped inside the store. *galit-galit muna* #PG 

And after rummaging rack after rack of Yishion's fab clothes, look what I have on my rack!?! Special thanks to my Yishion styling assistant, Camille, for putting my hangers in order. I was a kinda embarrassed when she saw my crazy shopping strategy with lots of clothes flying over my elbows and shoulders, like there's no tomorrow. *haha* Yes, I was that excited... 

Filtered set of black & white tops and bottoms
with some pop of red hues to break the monochrome. 
Yishion (mission) accomplished!
The Clueless Mrs. together with other Fashion bloggers

Check out Yishion's full collection at the ff stores:
Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong
District Mall, Cavite City



xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment