Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Welcome Me Back

Surprise! I know I already told you a million times that I'll be more faithful blogging again but that doesn't seem to happen. It even took me a ton of courage to visit my site again to face the absence of my existence in the blogosphere. And heck, I have missed a lot! 



It has been 13 weeks give or take since my very last post. And it's sad to say that with the pregnancy, being in between two part-time jobs and managing my events coordination business, blogging really took a backseat. Like, if the car we're talking about is a van, the Clueless Mrs. is seated way back in the last seat at the last row. That's how backseat I have pushed my blog in my busy kind of life. 

During my second trimester, I have tried to push myself to achieve an active pregnancy, en comparacion con other pregnant women, because I am just one hungry energizer bunny. Meetings after meetings, hard-core commute all alone from Paranaque to Quezon City, coordinating events until past midnight, commuting to Makati twice a week for a 5-hour consultancy job, then getting home to report to my online job. Yes, I'm not kiddin', that's how crazy it has been for me and it finally took its toll on my body, which has put me to bed rest, and now on house arrest until I'm ready to pop. 

Now, after finishing all the seasons I have available of White Collar (Oh, Matt Bomer, you're such the perfect Christian Grey!) and Castle, I have nothing left to do but stare at the vast cream rose painted walls in the confines of my room, which leads me to... *drum roll please* Why not blog again?

I have actually been thinking of a lot of topics to write about although my baby bump stories would probably take center stage because that's the center of my universe right now amidst the blog materials I've collected over time since being M.I.A. (missing in action).

Lately, my nesting instincts has also kicked in getting me frantically organizing things like photos I have yet to print to start my collection of photo albums (something I learned from my mom and will carry on for my family) and oh boy, what a backlog I have on hand with photos to arrange from way back 2010. Looking at the photos though, I got a mix of emotions. Happy to see that I have accomplished sO much in 2012 but yet a bit frustrated because I wasn't able to do as much this 2013. Of course, nothing will beat the highlight of the year - getting pregnant - and I realized that sometimes it really takes letting go of everything to be able to focus on yourself and by doing so, I was able to experience the greatest miracle of God.

Ending this post on a positive note, here's a snapshot of my 2013 so far.
 
Fairytale Weddings & Events. Prenup Styling. Candy Buffet Experiment. Bridal Fairs.
Blog Events. A trip to Beijing with the whole family. Seeing my Baby Girl in 4D. Preggy Shoot.

PS - I know this isn't the best photo collage in the world but let it settle. 
I'm battling pregnancy-related laziness. 


xoxo

The Clueless Mrs.
(Glad to be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment